Wednesday, December 22, 2010

5 great YA debuts for 2010

Adele of Persnickety Snark is running the FIVE challenge ~ and I'm pumped about seeing her posts and joining in here on some of them. (you can join in with the Mr Linky here and see what other people have been choosing)

To kick it off here's Five Great  2010 Debuts that you might have missed out on... 





I loved and enjoyed them all
and...
I have reviewed them all:

For this series I also want to highlight books that are awesome but may not be popping up everywhere in the best of lists. It's so hard to choose favourites, best-of's, etc ~ when there's a lot of brilliant books out there that slip under the radar...

What 2010 debut have you loved reading this year?

* and, yeah, I'm a day late, sometimes, that's how I roll :)

8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of the Rosie Black Chronicles before but read your review and now I'm interested - thanks for the head's-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of the books in your list! But Good Oil is in my TBR so I'm looking forward to reading that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw some of these on your Aussie lists, sheesh, i am really behind on debut book-reading :p great list, i've also wanted to read Harmonic Feedback for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these books are on my TBR. I am especially looking forward to reading Fury.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Harmonic Feedback. I nearly put it in my list. I can't wait to read Fury and The Rosie Black Chronciles.

    I like the way you roll Nomes :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally second Harmonic Feedback. I was looking through my list of books I'd read and unfortunately, I didn't come across many debut authors. What's up with that, Angie??? I must correct that. Would Stolen count? It was published in 2010, but it was LC's debut and it was excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Harmonic Feedback and the others are all on my TBR list!

    My favorite debuts include The Mockingbirds, Restoring Harmony, The Sky Is Everywhere and, fo course, Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read a single one of those, I'm ashamed to same. But Good Oil and Fury are both high on my wishlist. Soon, definitely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the commenty love :)